- Free 24/7 crisis helpline for Policyholders provided by ‚Lloyd‘s‘ professionals.
- Product manufacturer and partner recall expenses (product return, transportation, replacing, administrating, liquidating costs).
- Insured‘s loss of gross profit
- Third Party loss of profit
- Brand rehabilitation costs
- Retailer‘s expenses
- Traces of salmonella have been found in snack manufacturer‘s products.
- Product investigation/tests, transportation, liquidating, administrating costs and lost profit made EUR 1,000,000.
- Due to the event third party loss made EUR 700,500. Manufacturer‘s loss made EUR 1,700,500.
- Product investigation, transportation, liquidating and administrating costs and lost profit made EUR 900,000.
- Third Party had a loss of EUR 300,000.
- Total amount of loss – EUR 1,200,000
- Canned food product manufacturer experienced a product recall due to improper packaging of the product.
- Investigation, product liquidation, packaging replacing, return to the store, administrating costs and lost profit made EUR 1,800,000.
- Third Party loss – EUR 760,000. Total amount of loss – EUR 2,560,000.