Encompassing company‘s liability for bodily injuries or damage to tangible assets, arising from company‘s activities (induced to others not a company itself)
- When installing the equipment, the equipment supplier ran over and damaged customer’s assets at the nearby.
- Low quality bottles of drinks have leaked at the warehouse. The bottle manufacturer had to compensate the losses to the drink manufacturer for the damaged product.
- Clear and detailed definition of the event insured
- Significantly less exclusions
- Highest quality services in case of a claim: even 90% percent of claims are handled prior to the court proceedings, this way it helps to save company‘s reputation.
- Cost efficiency insuring the whole group of companies by one insurance contract, insurance coverage applied to each insured company separately, just as if they had separate insurance contracts.