Director‘s & Officer‘s Liability
Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance is intended for persons occupying managerial positions and who are vulnerable due to unforeseen claims related to their everyday actions – leadership.
- Director has been indicted by suggesting that the company while conferring loans, provided the financial assistance prohibited by the Companies Law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Company Director has been charged with undertaking company-unfavorable economic transactions.
- Director has been brought a claim on the inadequate performance and control of contracts.
- State Authority fined Director for the late submission of the report.
- A competing company has brought a claim on Director on the information appearing in a public space, which is false (slander).
- Insurance covers all former, current and future employees holding company managing positions.
- Insurers compensate legal representation costs incurred by Director due to the claim brought against him.
- Insurers reimburse the amounts charged by the court, which, in the absence of insurance should be covered by the Director himself from his personal funds.
- Insurers reimburse the legal costs, when the inspection is carried out in the company by the Governmental Institution and Director is involved in the process.
- Insurers reimburse fines and penalties that the Director has been imposed.
- Insurance coverage provided for Directors of subsidiaries.
- Directors are provided with insurance coverage for six years, if a person left the job during the policy period.